- Sustainable and Eco-Friendly: This beige wheat straw dinnerware set is not only beautiful, but it’s made from natural wheat straw fiber, food grade PP, and is BPA free, gluten-free, non-toxic, odorless, and safe for our environment. They conform to US FDA guidelines and are non-allergenic and biodegradable. Traditionally, the stalks of wheat are burned after a harvest. By reusing them, you are helping the Earth.
- Durable, lightweight, and unbreakable: These tent trailer accessories are safe to be used in the dishwasher, freezer, and microwave. Children, teens and even pets won’t break them with regular daily use. They are easily transported in an RV or on a camping trip for those that enjoy exploring.
- Beautiful and functional: These monochromatic dishes stack nicely so they are compact enough for travel, but deep enough for large bowls of soup or cereal. Included are four generously-sized bowls, four large dinner plates, four plates for salads, snacks, or appetizers, and one compact pitcher with four stacked mugs for hot or cold beverages.
- Gift for camping and RV enthusiasts: These dishes are perfect for a college-student, newlywed, world-traveler, men or women, parents, grandparents, children and teens. Anyone would be happy to receive this gift box full of beautiful, unbreakable, and healthy dishes.
- Versatile: This set is perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All ages and abilities can use these dishes without fear of them breaking or leaching harmful chemicals into your food.
Details: Wheat straw is the stalk left over after wheat grains are harvested. Instead of burning it, which negatively impacts our environment, we take the leftover stalks and turn them into these beautiful wheat straw dishes. What’s cool about it? By using wheat straw in our products, we are reducing waste and using a reclaimed resource to make durable, lightweight, and beautiful products. Your dishes are virtually unbreakable, microwave safe, and can be used with hot and cold meals. Rest assured, these dishes are BPA and gluten-free. How are they disposed of? You can either pass these along to your grandchildren as the priceless treasures that they are, or you can send your dishes to a commercial composting facility. Either way, they don’t have to end up in a landfill. The Earth thanks you.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 10.6 x 9.9 inches