Brand: Crazy Butterflies
- THE DESIGN - Our muslin swaddle blankets were designed with love by a rainbow mama inspired by her rainbow baby. Although it was designed with a heart of gratitude for those babies that come after loss, “What a wonderful miracle you are” celebrates the life of all babies. All babies are miracles! A fact that becomes especially true for those who have struggled through infertility.
- THE BLANKET - We made sure to carefully pick the softest, strongest, most breathable, and absorbent material, making it perfect for babies and their little adventures. Made of 70% bamboo & 30% cotton our baby muslin swaddle blanket is hypoallergenic and buttery soft. It measures approximately 43” L x 46” W. Our baby blankets neutral design make it ideal for either boy or girl.
- USES - We know how full the hands of a new parent are. That’s why we love that our muslin blankets can serve many purposes. Use it as a swaddle, burp cloth, nursing cover, stroller cover, rainbow milestone blanket, a rainbow baby announcement, or even as cute rainbow nursery decor.
- RAINBOW BABY GIFTS - Our cute and carefully thought out packaging makes our bamboo swaddle blankets a perfect gift for a baby shower, birth announcement, hospital visit or for any expecting mom. We hope our rainbow blanket becomes the sweetest keepsake of your little bundle of joy forever!
- Crazy Butterflies is a small family owned and operated business and we truly thank you for your business!
Details: Crazy Butterflies Muslin Rainbow Bamboo Baby Blanket: A rainbow baby is the miracle that is born after a previous loss. The rainbow that comes after the "storm" of infertility. Having experienced loss first hand, we know that each and every baby is a miracle from above! That is why, although our design was inspired by our own rainbow baby, it is meant to be used by any little one in need of sweet blanket cuddles. Key Features: - Great for using as swaddle blanket - High Quality - Lighweight - Ultrasoft - Picture perfect milestone photography backdrop - Measurement: 43" x 46" - Target Gender: Unisex - Easy to wash and dry - Hypoallergenic Our Story: Like most couples, my husband and I wanted to have children, however, we ran into an eight-year journey of infertility and multiple painful losses. After finally deciding to get a little help from science and trusting God's hand to do the rest, our miracle rainbow baby was born. Confident we had found the solution to our previous struggles, we decided to have a second baby, but instead, we found ourselves in the midst of yet another loss. The news was painful but it sparked an even greater sense of gratitude for our son's life, which resulted in the beginning sketches of our blanket. We hope this is a sweet reminder to all parents that we are beyond blessed to hold our miracles in our arms.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.8 x 1.5 inches