Brand: The Lunga Collection
Color: Natural Wood
- WOODEN GLASS RIMMER: You can never go wrong with The Lunga Collection’s rimmer which is made from acacia wood. It is very durable and will last for years without any wear and tear. It adds the finishing touch to cocktails at home and is easy and convenient; designed to fit larger margarita glasses for the perfect salted rim.
- INCLUDES A GARNISH BOWL: When buying this glass rimmer, we also offer you an additional bowl that can be used for any type of condiment or as another rimming dish for sugar or 2 types of salt. This bowl has a separate lid.
- SIZED JUST RIGHT: This rimmer will be useful for larger glasses as it fits up to 5.9” margarita glasses. The small garnish bowl measures 4.1”, which is also great for smaller glasses. It's very practical as it occupies less space in your bar shelves or kitchen and can be used with a "one-hand" operation.
- SMART DESIGN WITH SEPARATE LIDS: The clean and modern design looks amazing with every type of interior. When used at home, it blends with the environment so seamlessly and adds to the look of your kitchen shelves. Suitable for a bar and nightlife atmosphere. The two lids for both rimmers also help keep insects out of our salt and limes.
- NOT “JUST” AN ORDINARY RIMMER: The best thing is you can use it anywhere as no labelling makes it perfect to use as any storage box. It is highly practical and multifunctional. It can fit round tortillas, bread or even nuts!
Details: To salt or not to salt, that is the question. And the answer is, “Heck yeah, salt!” Who doesn't love a fancy cocktail glass? An essential for all you cocktail connoisseurs. To make the perfect punch it is sometimes necessary to go the extra mile and coat the rim of your margarita glass with either salt or sugar, depending on your beverage of preference. This is the perfect tool for the job! You can also support a small, woman-owned business! How neat is that?! Rimmers are a key part of the presentation of drinks, and you need to buy one that has enough width to rim any glass nicely. The Lunga Collection offers the best solution for this. Don’t worry about salt or sugar falling out and making the floor or shelf messy! A Design That's Unique And Useful! An attractive bartender accessory, this streamlined wooden piece is an alternative to bulky plastic bar salt rimmers. Fill with either salt or sugar, then dip! To preserve its look and function, please use only dry ingredients in this bar glass rimmer. A distinctive bar rimmer set, carved from solid acacia wood with natural variation in the wood grain. Reasons Why You Should Not Miss Buying This Rimmer: Environmentally friendly as no plastic is used. Just acacia wood Easy to clean by hand and durable enough to last for years Lightweight, easy to carry indoor and outdoor Makes the perfect hostess gift Minimal storage space as the smaller bowl can fit into the bigger one Separate removable lids to keep the bees and insects away when using outdoors Elegantly designed Rimmer looks amazing everywhere It's party time! Use this acacia wood margarita salt rimmer dish as a versatile cocktail rimmer that's both stylish and functional! ____________ It looks fantastic on your bar or the dinner table and is compact for easy storage.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.9 x 3.2 inches