Brand: jardin bleu
Color: Orange and white
- Observe the butterfly life cycle, Full size butterfly habitat is 16" tall x 13" diameter. Pop up, collapsible, reusable mesh butterfly enclosure stores easily.
- The milkweed in this butterfly garden kit helps monarchs lay caterpillar eggs in your garden and attracts live caterpillars, no caterpillar voucher needed. Perfect bug catcher kit for kids or adults.
- Perfect STEM science kit / growing kits for kids or butterfly hatching kit for homeschool science to appreciate nature, the life cycle, and the importance of conservation. Includes online access to our nature observation journal printables, instructions for planting milkweeds seeds, other pollinator seed mix, and other resources for monarch conservation.
- We aim for conservation and sustainability. Each purchase includes a donation to the Save Our Monarchs foundation, we use recycled materials in packaging our product, and supplemental and paper-based resources are available digitally to decrease paper waste. Butterfly garden seeds attract monarch butterflies naturally
- Easy clean and sturdy base for milkweed plants for monarchs. Large, double zipper opening allows for easy access and a more controlled opening to not disturb crysalis or caterpillars.
Details: This unique pyramid butterfly house is perfect to observe the life cycle of a butterfly. It comes with a packet of milkweed seeds to attract Monarch butterflies and promote their population. Butterflies selectively eat and plant their eggs on milkweed plants. You can observe adult butterflies attracted to the plant, have a scavenger hunt for their eggs, and raise the larvae through the caterpillar and butterfly stage within this butterfly house.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 10.4 x 1.4 inches