Being Fully Mom and Fully Entrepreneur with Nicole Andreini
Hey, friends! Welcome back to the Rainmaker Family Show. Stephen and Chelsey here, we’ve all heard the saying “You can’t have your cake and eat it too.” For many people, the choice between parenthood and entrepreneurship feels like you have to be one or the other.
Today’s guest shares with us how to break that either/or mindset and have the cake, but then enjoy it too.
Hit play to join the conversation with our friend and Rainmaker, Nicole Andreini! Simply put, Nicole is a badass mom and badass business owner. She is the proud mother of 3 children, wife to her high school sweetheart, built a booming baby lounge business that generates passive income while she helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs build their brand using social media to create lifelong customers
There is no question why people call her Wonder Woman right?
Listen in as Natalie shares practical wisdom on parenting with purpose, making room for what really matters, embracing the fear of taking risks, and how you can start making every decision with power and certainty.
If you are a Momtrepreneur, or if you are aspiring to be one in the future, this episode will leave you feeling empowered and motivated to chase your dreams with the confidence of knowing you and your family can have it all.
More of What We Talk About:
- How to truly act out a work/family balance
- Blending motherhood and entrepreneurship
- Leveraging help in the home
- Empowering your kids to be self-sufficient
- The power of your mistakes
- The importance of finding your why
- Avoiding lack mindset in online business
- Niching down: serving the “dot”
- How risks can become building blocks
- How to build risk tolerance
- Embracing the unknown
- And more!
Connect with Nicole
Connect with us:
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 Why today is going to be incredible
- 1:19 Conversations starts
- 2:55 Balancing entrepreneurship and business
- 6:55 Breaking the negative stigma around home help
- 9:45 Empowierng your kids to be self sufficient
- 14:22 How Natalie grew up living on a farm
- 16:33 Carving your niche from the foundation of who you are
- 21:01 The permission to be you
- 25:11 It takes risk to be successful
- 30:05 Practical steps to win at parenting
- 33:29 How Natalie makes powerful decisions
- 36:36 What Natalie and her husband are dreaming towards