The "Viral Giveaway" Sales Strategy with Josh Coffy
Want to win a free prize?
We probably just piqued your interest in one sentence. Haha let’s face it, we all love winning and getting free stuff. Just think about it, even going to the dentist as a kid didn’t seem as bad when we got a free toy or goodie bag at the end. Or maybe you’ve been to a big sports event and the t-shirt cannon got shot right at you! It felt cool even if it was just for a moment. Today we want to teach you how to tap into this dopamine effect in your next promotional campaign.
Welcome back to another episode of the Rainmaker Family Show! Just Stephen here today while Chelsey is being a super mom! Our guest today is known as “the giveaway master” and he knows everything we need to know about how to add value and grow our social followings fast. Hit play to meet the one and only, Josh Coffy! He is the founder of Flight Media and is the host of his own podcast called, The E-commerce Alley. This guy is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to e-commerce brands, specifically D2C brands getting off Amazon.
If you've been following us for a while, you know that we love Amazon FBA and getting your product on Amazon for passive income. A lot of times Moms come into our world in an effort to just start up a side hustle of finding a way to make a few extra $100 a month. Then, they catch the bug, they get the entrepreneurial itch and they just have to keep going. They start making money online and they think, “dang, I want to scale this brand! I want to take it to the moon and potentially even scale it!”
When brands hit that step, one of the most valuable things you can do in the Amazon space is to start finding ways to start taking your customers off your Amazon and into an email list or following a social media account. This is one way you can start diversifying your brand and get ready for massive amounts of growth! That moment is where Josh definitely comes in.
During this conversation, Josh breaks down exactly what we all need to start using an awesome “giveaway” strategy to up-level our brand and sell more products! The best part about Josh’s wisdom is these tips work for every level of entrepreneur. When Chelsey and I first got into the business, our brand fell into a small niche and we didn’t have a totally massive follower base. By using give away strategies we were able to quickly scale our followers and even got us featured on an account with over 1 Million followers of our ideal customers.
We hope you enjoy this episode and take action on some of these ideas! Also, we are doing a podcast “swap” so you can catch us on an episode coming soon on The E-commerce Alley. If you want to see if we would be a good fit for your podcast or show, hit us up through the links below!
More Of What We Talk About:
- The two websites you need to pull this off
- The exact method and way we have used this strategy
- Why giveaways are better than running paid ads
- How to attract more of the right people to your business
- What it takes to create an irresistible giveaway
- The data and stats around giveaways for growth
- 2022 trends all e-commerce brands should be aware of
- And more!
Connect with Josh:
- Flight Media: https://www.flightmedia.co
- Ecommerce Alley podcast: https://www.alleypodcast.com
- Josh’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joshcoffy
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 0:38 Welcome to the podcast! Meet Josh Coffy
- 2:05 The best giveaway strategies working in the market
- 6:50 The biggest mistake most people make with giveaways
- 6:16 The two tools Josh recommends everyone use
- 9:41 How Stephen and Chelsey have used giveaway strategies in the past
- 12:57 Ecomm trends in 2022
- 18:29 The real data behind giveaways
- 20:36 What Josh is currently dreaming about
- 20:03 How to connect with Josh and learn more
- 21:33 How to get a FREE call with us!
Want to join the conversation face to face? Check out the video podcast now on our YouTube Channel!