Quitting Her Career & Going "All In" On The Story Within | Angela Watson
It only takes a little faith to start creating a beautiful life…our guest today understands that better than anyone.
Welcome back to another episode of the Rainmaker Family Show! Today we sit down with Military veteran, purpose driven entrepreneur, expert-level brand storyteller, and Rainmaker Mastermind Member, Angela Watson!
Angela is just one of those people you meet who fills every conversation with wisdom, hope, and inspiration to keep dreaming no matter what life throws at you.
If you were to meet Angela throughout different parts of her life, you may not even recognize the woman she is today. Listen in to hear Angela’s incredible journey from modest roots, to military service, to successful entrepreneur and the transformation that had to take place in between.
In the same way a caterpillar needs to grow in strength by struggling to break free from the cocoon and become the butterfly they were designed to be, hear in this episode why Angela believes that each of her struggles were ultimately the key to her success.
Whatever ups or downs you may be going through in life and business, this powerful conversation is the exact shot of motivation you may need!
Hit play to hear more about Angela’s journey to entrepreneurship through adversity, tips for creating a more generous business, how investing in yourself leads to greatness, and so much more!
Need a little more motivation this week? Head to our instagram and connect more with us. We would love to cheer you on along your journey! Follow us: @therainmakerfamily
More Of What We Talk About:
- How to apply healthy pressure on yourself
- Allowing yourself to change for the better
- How to keep going even when no one believes in you
- Angela’s time in the military
- The caterpillar and the butterfly analogy
- How we met Angela
- The importance of community
- Losing loved ones and the strength to keep going
- And Much More!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 0:56 Welcome Angela!
- 1:55 Caterpillar to butterfly transformation
- 8:45 How Angela’s business start
- 11:50 Angelas time in the military
- 17:00 What’s going to make you do the work?
- 21:21 Tips for tuning out the negative voices
- 28:40 The story telling side of your product
- 40:04 Move from transactional to relational