How to Shift Your Entrepreneurial Schedule for The Sake of Your Family w/ Shelby & Joe Seeley
The day is done and It’s time to hang out with the family! But…it’s kind of been a long day…and after a long day scrolling through videos on your phone sounds like a good decompressor…and maybe if you just worked a little longer you could get ahead on a few things.
As busy entrepreneurs and parents, we all have experienced similar situations and thoughts like this. It can be easy to feel overwhelmed or like you are split between two worlds when you are trying to juggle it all. If you and your family have found yourself in a season where building your business and your family are the main priorities, then this episode is going to be a game-changer for you!
Welcome back to another episode of the Rainmaker Family show! In today’s episode, we talk with Real Estate and Marriage experts Joe and Shelby Seeley. This all-around power couple fell in love when they were just teenagers and found themselves on an incredible journey of life, entrepreneurialism, and raising powerful kids.
Throughout their journey, they have had many seasons where Joe and his dreams would take center stage, then they would switch gears and Shelby would start focusing on her goals and dreams. Other times they found themselves working together. The one thing that remained constant throughout their story, is they stayed in unity and communicated 100%. Listen in to hear how they did it and how you can show up more powerfully for your spouse!
You’ll also hear amazing tips and tricks every parent needs to know about instilling the entrepreneurial spirit in their kids! Hit play to learn why Joe and Shelby started giving their kids commission-based allowance, practical ways to teach problem-solving abilities, how to help your children never worry about money, and so much more!
With baby Ollie officially here, being a family of 4 is still a bit new for us. We are loving every second of it, but we know that work-life balance is going to be key for us in this season! That’s why we were so thankful for this conversation and can’t wait to apply the Seeley’s advice to our own family. If you take the “family calendar before business calendar” challenge that we mention at the end of this episode, let us know how it goes, or let’s do it together! Connect with us on Instagram @therainmakerfamilyshow, or see more ways to connect below!
When you hit play you’ll get the scoop on:
- How to be successful in any season
- Teach your kids how to make money anywhere
- The 4 trips your family should take everywhere
- How to dream and vision cast as a family
- Unlocking your children's entrepreneurial nature
- Why learning your families love language is so important
- How Joe lost $50K in one deal
- A brilliant tip that will help your kids get along more
- The key to every successful marriage
- And Much More!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode minute by minute:
- 01:10 Get to know Joe and Shelby!
- 01:54 A look into Joe and Shelby’s journey
- 04:07 Joe’s hilarious first business
- 07:34 Teaching your kids to solve problems and make money
- 09:25 How to instill entrepreneurial habits at a young age
- 14:27 Why Joe and Shelby never let their kids see them worry about money
- 15:55 The story behind Joe's $50,000 mistake
- 21:21 The 4 major family events the Seeley's do every year and why
- 25:57 Why the Seeleys make their kids earn their vacations
- 30:32 Shelby's coaching advice for breaking free of the "mom guilt"
- 22:54 Never be ashamed of asking for (or hiring) help
- 35:04 Planning your family calendar before your business calendar
- 39:43 Exciting stuff that Joe and Shelby are working on
Want to join the conversation face to face? Check out the video podcast now on our YouTube Channel!