How My Kids Describe What I Do, How To ALWAYS Find Solutions, and The Real Reason WHY People Buy with Karyn Thomas
Hey everyone! Stephen and Chelsea here with a new episode of The Rainmaker Family Podcast.
Have you ever just hit wall after wall after wall and not felt like you can possibly move up anymore?
Today’s guest shares not only what walls she hit, how hard they hit, but also how she used past failures to help propel her back over those walls.
Today we have Karyn Thomas. Karyn is the proud mother of two beautiful children, and loves to dance, read, and learn about quantum physics and astrology.
Karyn is also the co-founder of two 7-figure businesses, including PrivateLabelProfit.com.
Her specialty lies in optimizing Amazon product listings with Helium 10’s premium suite of tools, and using her unique method, "Maximizing the Why." She loves finding new and creative ways to connect with customers with thorough keyword research, compelling sales copy, gorgeous lifestyle images, and entertaining product videos.
So click play and be ready to have your cup refilled, your mindsets reset, and your views reframed as we gain wisdom and value through today’s episode.
More of What We Talk About:
- Finding out how your kids describe what you you do
- Admiring and emulating successful people in your field
- Appreciating the highs and lows of entrepreneurship
- Freedom from multilevel marketing
- Using goals to keep you from falling into distraction
- Confidence from failure
- The power of building skill sets
- Setting the tone and narrative that adds value to others
- Starting with why
- Being ok with working and being mom
- The power of being to chose the work you want, the way you want it
- Manifesting and affirmations
- And more!
Karyn's Done For You Amazon Services: PrivateLabelProfit.com
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What’s inside
- 5:10 The power in proximity
- 7:33 The highs and lows of Karyn’s entrepreneurial journey
- 15:26 The advice Karyn would give herself
- 22:57 When Stephen first learned about offer creation
- 26:55 Starting with the why
- 31:40 Karyn’s tips for moms who want more
- 38:14 The power of positive affirmation