Going Against The Grain, Even When There's Pain & Why You Owe Yourself a "Visionary Trip" This Year w/ Marley Jaxx
Imagine getting a phone call with the worst news on the other end….
The doctor says you have cancer.
How do you respond?
Unfortunately, too many people know what this exact feeling is like. The rest of us pray that day never happens. Regardless of your experience with cancer or negative medical reports, we can all sympathize with getting sideswiped by unexpected circumstances.
On today's show, we dive into an entrepreneur's powerful story of overcoming one of the darkest seasons of her life. She used her entrepreneurial risk-taking faith to take steps that people normally wouldn't… She followed her truth and it led to healing and breakthrough beyond her wildest dreams.
Hit play to meet Marley Jaxx! She is the CEO of Jack's Productions and is a content marketing expert. You may have seen her on stage with HUGE names like Tony Robbins and Russell Brunson just to name a few. What's so powerful about this episode are the takeaways that you can have not just for your life, but for your business.
During our conversation, you’ll hear her journey from the diagnosis, how she processed the negative news and her journey to finding alternative ways of health and healing, plus how she overcame it all! You’ll also hear more about creating a resilient mindset, how to overcome whatever life throws at you, tips and insight on how to share your story more authentically, and more!
This is one of those episodes we will come back to and listen over and over again. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Also, if you know a mom that would be encouraged by our conversation, share it with them!
More of What’s Inside:
- When you hear you have cancer…
- “Self” healing and Marley’s experience
- Why you have to go against the crowd sometimes
- Dreaming out loud: The key to success!
- You never know who is listening
- How to overcome anything
- Mindset matters over everything
- Equip yourself with knowledge
- And more!
Links for this episode:
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 0:51 Get to know Marley Jaxx
- 2:00 When Marley got the bad news
- 10:24 Marley’s alternative path to healing
- 13:11 How Marley approaches life differently
- 16:00 Sharing your story more authentically
- 19:33 You never know who is watching your story
- 22:40 What a “visionary trip” is and why you need to take one
- 29:28 Why you need to dream in public
- 31:25 How to connect more with Marley