Consistency Over Perfection & The Power of 1 Year | Suzy Weeks
Did anyone ever say this to you growing up? “If at first you don’t succeed, try try again!”
This saying isn’t just an old nursery rhyme or a phrase your mom used to say while you were learning how to ride a bike…
This is a deep truth that applies to every entrepreneur.
Welcome back to another episode of the Rainmaker Family Show! Today on the pod, we have our friend and fellow Rainmaker Suzy Weeks with us to talk about the concept of commitment and what it takes to try and try again!
Suzy is an incredible Mompenure who has found the perfect balance of work, motherhood and being a wife all while still setting the bar high and reaching her goals.
Her powerful perspective about growth, pain, and the reason behind challenging seasons is exactly what we needed to hear. Suzy’s mindset will challenge you to dream bigger, work harder and help you find the internal tools you need to create your own dream life.
Within the first 15 mins of this episode. Suzy shares her journey of trial and error with navigating the manufacturing industry after she decided to launch her proprietary baby product to the market.
Hear how she got her start-up off the ground and launched her business with a toddler, a newborn and an entrepreneurial husband all under the same roof. Oh, and did we mention all this was happening right when lock-downs started around the world? Talk about thriving in adversity!
If she can do it, so can you! Hit play to join the conversation.
PS: Want To Learn How To Make Passive Income From Home? Join Our Next Rainmaker Challenge!
Head to https://therainmakerchallenge.com for more information. :)
More Of What We Talk About:
- Launching a business during a pandemic
- Building a business only 2 days a week
- The book that changed Suzy’s life
- What it’s like taking a new product to the market
- Overcoming modern Mom stereotypes
- A look into the Weeks side hustle
- How commitment can change everything for you
- What can happen in a year if you start now?
- Kicking perfectionism to the curb
- And Much More!
- MoviFamily https://www.movifamily.com
Hero On A Mission
- Become the hero of your own story
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode Minute by Minute:
- 0:02 What to expect today!
- 02:21 The instagram live that started it all
- 04:13 The trap of perfectionism
- 09:00The power of committing
- 10:27 How Suzy balances being CEO and Mom
- 11:40 When Suzy and her husband took the leap
- 14:00 Suzy’s first entrepreneurial adventure
- 16:52 Why having “skin in the game” matters
Want to join the conversation face to face? Check out the video podcast now on our YouTube Channel!