15 Books We Read to Become Seven Figure Entrepreneurs by Age 30 (in sequential order)
At this point, almost everyone has heard the saying “leaders are readers!’
It gets overused and overstated because it’s sooo true! At least, that’s how it’s played out in our lives.
In today’s show, we are going to share the 15 books we read on our journey to becoming 7-figure entrepreneurs by 30. These books cover everything from mindset, business building, deep spiritual principles and more!
Going through these books has literally helped us create the life and business of our dreams. The best part? Now we get to show Momma’s like you how to do the same thing! We will keep these show notes short and sweet for this episode because something tells us you have enough reading to do now. ;)
Books Mentioned On Today’s Episode:
4 Hour Workweek
Poverty Riches & Wealth
Dot Com Secrets
Ultimate Sales Machine
E Myth Revisited
No BS guide to Marketing to the Affluent
Money Master the Game
100 Million Dollar Offers
The Gap and the Gain
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 01:03 The first book on our list!
- 03:37 Our key takeaway from the go-giver
- 05:12 Number 4 on our list
- 05:51 How we learned to create an offer
- 07:05 How we are able to scale our business without scaling our time
- 09:23 The book that came at the perfect time
- 10:51 One marketing book that you need to be affluent
- 11:39 When we crossed the 7-figure mark
- 12:57 Could you make a $100M offer?
- 15:35 How to learn how to say no for the better yes
JOIN THE CONVERSATION FACE TO FACE!